Thursday, November 7, 2013

Electronics are getting smaller, so is my iron.....

As you might have figured out reading my blog... I am not afraid to open up stuff end put my soldering iron in it.Unfortunately times are changing and its not as easy.

PCB Evoluation....


Conventional PCB
SMD PCB
Now tools need to be adjusted for this evaluation.....
Last week i was at a HAM convention and i bought a small... very small new soldering iron.


No, It's not the yellow JBC (very nice iron as well) but the little black thingie next to it.



I Just hooked it up, and i'll try it sometime soon. The tip is really small... see for yourself....

It really is very small, even with the ruler next to it, you don't really see how small....






Well anyway, back to doing stuff....

73's
Alex
PA1SBM


2 comments:

  1. Trying to copy my repair bench? But seriously, you will love that little one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll copy your workbwench when i win the lottery.... i don't have enough money for your fancy equipment :)

      Delete