Thursday, April 12, 2012

BITX20 - 8. Building the 1st IF amplifier

After finally having done the trifilar coils, i felt like building more :).
So i builded the 1st IF Amp as well last night. It's all very straight forward.
I do not expect any problems here. This is how it looks......


Again you can see that the transistors are "the wrong way around" to the masking on the print itself....
This is still due to the change of transistor type Sunil has put in his kits. From what i have read on his blog, the new v3 kits should have a proper masking again, but i am not sure.
I intend to do all the measuring after i get myself another cup of tea.... Luckily the whole test setup from last night is still on my desk , so i can start straight away. I do not expect anything weird here so probably the next post will be on building the post if part....

No comments:

Post a Comment